Friday, June 04, 2004

Summer update

Here's what my summer has consisted of so far:

-4 trips to an airport (hitting san jose, SFO AND oakland)

-Rina's wedding which was one of the most fun and interesting things I have ever experienced. I hope it's not my last Jewish orthodox wedding (hint hint Sarita).

-Researching jobs. I'd really like to move back east since I'm sick of living at home or at least will be soon and I know so many people back there.

The next step now is to actually APPLY to jobs (cross fingers).

1 Comments:

At 6/14/2004 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Josh (Moran). I helped set up the decorations for that wedding as it was my mom somehow become the wedding planner and she roped me into helping. I wound up going back to Davis instead of going to the wedding due to time constraints, from what I was witnessing during setup it was going to be insanity. The separation of the sexes thing is so that people become so horny in the meantime, when they eventually get married it's baby making, baby making, baby making! Those crazy orthodox Jews.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home