Friday, September 10, 2004

TGIF

Things I did at work today:

  • Move files from one cabinet to another.
  • Organize an office supply cabinet that didn't need organizing.
  • Make a list of all my cousins (I have 95 if you include only first cousins and their offspring plus 3 unborn babies.)
  • Made tons of copies and got lots of paper cuts so that the new employees have huge packets of handouts they will never read.

I think I'm going to join the Y in Alexandria. There's no contract, no down payment and it's only $41/month. They have an indoor pool and a reasonably sized weight room. I don't even know if I'll bother visiting Gold's Gym now. I really don't feel like dealing with the membership sales guy who keeps calling me. His name is Mack. Gag me.

For some reason I'm having blogger's block. Usually I'm able to ramble on about anything, but I'm having a brain freeze on what's been happening in my life.

I need to pick a weekend go to to New York and visit everyone I know there. I also need to pick a weekend to fly up to Maine and see my sister and make sure she's doing ok. It turns out Denise and I are going to get some money back for the days we didn't have AC. I think I'll put it towards my plane ticket. Woohoo to the new and cheap Independence Air!

I am very very underslept and must get some sleep.

1 Comments:

At 9/10/2004 12:53 PM, Blogger Laura said...

hey janie, i didn't know you started work... cool!
anyway, my little temp job finishes end of october and i was hoping to make it out to the east coast afterwards to visit you and rina and, and maybe make a trip up to boston. you should come with me!
hmm. i'll probably call you about this sometime.
miss you!
-phil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home