Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I told you I can't come up with titles

I have applied to one job so far...go me! It's a nonprofit in DC and I BETTER hear from them. Omg, I'm so annoyed with not hearing back from places. Just tell me one way or the other!

Peetie came over yesterday and we hung out all afternoon and evening. I love being unproductive with other people. We did mail Rina and Mordy's gift to them. Then we bought strawberries and chocolate chips and made chocolate covered strawberries cuz I'm obsessed with them. I saw this cool random fact in a friend's profile:

"Chocolate contains phenyl ethylamine (PEA), a natural substance that is reputed to stimulate the same reaction in the body as falling in love."

And people say I'm missing out....HA! And at least I know I'll never act dumb if I'm in love since I've never done anything stupid when eating chocolate.

Tomorrow is Annie's graduation and it's supposed to rain and be cold. I will have to keep myself sane by remembering my graduation 4 years ago when it was 107 degrees and we had emergency crews on the side....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home