Saturday, June 12, 2004

Ants on my tongue!! ACK!

Peetie came over today to help me pick plums from the tree. I can't believe how many plums there are...the branches are getting weighed down. If anybody in the area wants plums, let me know.

After only about 15 minutes, I was plummed out. A piece of stem fell in my eye and I couldn't get it out so I just let it be. It dissolved into my eyeball eventually I guess. Then I felt something fall on my tongue as I was looking up to pick some plums up high. I turned my head and sorta spit on my sleeve and out came two ants....UGH! Even my own backyard is too naturey for me.

I'm on a peach kick. Piazza's has these amazing California yellow peaches that are kinda pricey but totally worth it. I recommend checking them out. I bought 8 today and I don't expect them to last more than a few days.

I'm also on a big band kick. I'm trying to make a playlist of good big band songs so if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home