Sunday, June 13, 2004

Pickiness

I went to buy a new pair of athletic shoes and because of my rolling in, the guy told me to try shoes under "stability". So I tried 3 pairs and they were all really comfortable....which is really bad for my indecisiveness. So I tried each pair on at least twice, decided against one, then for the last two tried one on one foot and the other on the other, then switched and focused on every little detail. One pair was way cuter, but since they're athletic shoes I went with the pair that was just slightly more comfortable...I don't know if it even mattered though. Ok, this is why I called my blog Jane's ramblings...

My friend Bridget from abroad once told me about this exercise where you make a list of 10 things you absolutely have to have in a guy/girl and ten things you absolutely can't have. I've never really spent the time thinking out my lists, but I thought of one today...He has to not mind carpet in the house as opposed to hard wood floors. Carpet is more homey and you can sit on it.

I just spell checked this entry and I spelled indecisiveness right! Strangely it doesn't recognize the word "blog" or the name "Jane".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home