Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Can't think of a title

My mom and I went to midtown video the other night to see what they have left and ran into my faaaaaaaaavorite person.....Scott. For those of you who aren't aware, Scott is this guy that my sister went out with for a year. He's majoring in underwater fisheries at Humboldt State which is basically a school where every smokes pot. He had dreads for a while and is a total tree-hugger. My mom being the nice and overly accepting person she is had to engage in conversation with him. I was standing there listening and could barely contain myself. I was eating ice cream and kept looking into the cup to keep from laughing. He gave way more details than anyone would care to hear about vertabrates and studying fetal pigs. He even mentioned wanting to find an extracurricular activity having to do with watershed maintenance. All this along with his nervous speaking just making him totally laughable. (You might think that I'm being a little hard on the kid, but he is not a good person. He's completely relationship needy, and broke up with my sister on her birthday. Once he stole $200 from his boss to buy pot. He comes off as polite and friendly, but really is only thinking of himself and is incredibly insecure.)



I can't decide what to do with myself for this year. I don't know whether I should keep looking for nonprofit jobs or find something related to stats which I don't know how to go about. Everytime I surf the web, I'll find a lead that just turns into a dead end 2 mintues later. Now back to eating ice cream and watching TV...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home