Monday, August 22, 2005

Outside my box

I bought a plant. It's from Target. Bye bye plant-ownership-virginity. It's simple and has basic green leaves. I'm quite proud of myself for buying a little something to decorate my room. The next day I was at Safeway and saw some more plants. I wanted to buy one for my cubicle, but all the ones in pretty pots were ugly and the ones in ugly basic reddish/orange pots were pretty. Those struck as plants that were meant to be taken out of the pot and put in gardens. Some of the ugly pots were wrapped in glossy green paper, but that just looked tacky. I was stumped on what to do plant-wise. So I bought a plug-in air freshener. (For my bedroom, not my cubicle.)

Not to sound like I'm always making excuses, but part of the reason I haven't blogged recently is I've been sick for the past few weeks. I've had a slew of symptoms like fever, sinus infection, itchy all over and general grogginess. I finally got my blood tested today and will have the results by Friday. Mono is my best guess at this point, but we'll see. Fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home