Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Goodbye soap, Hello allergies

Alas, I have finally used up the Four Seasons soap that Jackie and I stole back in November. I will definitely keep the dispenser since it represents one of my wilder moments in life. Jackie tells me she still has the paper towels that we also took.

My allergies have decided to flare up. It started at Bucknell graduation this weekend. I thought maybe they'd subside when I got home. But no, they're here to stay. Yay.

I made brownies for the office pot luck yesterday and I was the only one to eat any! It was one of my best batches ever. I remembered the salt, but barely. Five seconds after I put them in the oven, I took the pan out and carefully added it. Since I was in a bit of a hurry, they were slightly underdone and hence very, very gooey. Silly dieters missed out!

Well I'm off to New England for the long weekend! I get to help Annie move out of the dorms with my mom. Then I'll be visiting relatives in New Hampshire and Connecticut. Unfortunately, there will be a lot of driving with my mom involved which means I won't be able to use the long car rides to catch up on some much needed sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home