Monday, February 28, 2005

Too tired to title

February 22, 2005 my life became complete. Amanda was on Blind Date and it was pure awesomeness. The guy got really drunk and told her she was “painful, like diarrhea.” To which she responded “Thank you for comparing me to excrement.” Classic! All in all, Amanda came off way better than the guy and the bubbles were perfection. If anyone missed it and would like to see this beautiful piece of television let me know because I have it on my computer.

In other news:

  • In addition to roaches, we now have a mouse. I first saw it from across the room. A few days later I got a closer look at it. It was tiny and quite cute. Then I told the hippie in me to can it and I went to get traps. But being the brilliant person I am, I mistakenly ended up with trays of poisonous pellets. I don’t want it eat these things and then go die in some hole I can’t get into and start smelling. Ew, ew ,ew. So now I have real traps sitting in some closets with peanut butter on them. Come hither little mouse, come hither…
  • If I get married, I’m doing so in feety pajamas. I was inspired over the weekend when I was visiting my cousin Genelle who was babysitting two adorable kids in them. So I went online and found this. Those poor models must be so embarrassed. But they look so fun!
  • I paper clipped a dryer sheet to the vent in my room. I consider this cleaning my room.
  • I got a new clothes hamper at Target. My old one was from IKEA and plastic and smelled. Yay for cloth!

Things I'm looking forward to:

  • Going home in June
  • Great-aunt Polly's 100th birthday party in october
  • Summer
  • NYC at the end of March (hopefully)
Time for bed...falling asleep to the smell of Bounce.

2 Comments:

At 3/15/2005 10:15 PM, Blogger Kel The Younger said...

Hey Janie!

It shows 1 comment now - how weird is that!?

I always laugh when I go through my address book, because when I get to 'F' I remember I had that away message up once about not having any 'F' people in my book. You were like, "Me me! My last name starts with 'F'!" LOL!

Sorry again for being all over last night. Look forward to catching up with you again some day. Stay well!!!

 
At 4/07/2009 1:00 PM, Anonymous Big Feet Pjs said...

If you're looking for the most comfortable footy pajamas you will ever wear, check out www.BigFeetPjs.com :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home