Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Too tired to come up with a title

It's only 11 o'clock and I'm exhausted. I wonder if my ongoing jet lag is psychological since I'm not bothering to change the time on this computer which is telling me it's 2am.

Annie is home now and has had a couple great quotes already:
  • On Sex in the City: "Watching that show makes me morally nauseous."
  • On our neighbors' two kids who are 8 and 6: "Chris and Laura are coming over to help me decorate my little tree. I think they really like mini things. They're like little Japanese children."
Sandra is home now too! We got together today and dipped strawberries in melted Ghiradelli milk chocolate chips. I highly recommend this activity. It's one of my favorites.

I don't have much interesting news. I've been doing more of the same ol' Palo Alto stuff...I went to Piazza's twice again today and I went downtown and ate at Peninsula Creamery the other night. Ice skating is schedule for next Sunday the 26th so if you're in the area, come!

Oh! There is a winning brand in the egg nog taste contest! The prize (bragging rights that I chose it) goes to the Fully Fattening Clover Stornetta 100% Natural Egg Nog. I have only seen this brand at Piazza's so good luck to those of you who don't live in Palo Alto. So far I've drunk (drunken? dranken? Usually I know these things...) a quart.


3 Comments:

At 12/21/2004 9:34 AM, Blogger Genelle said...

Hi, Jane!

Follow this link to find out where Clover Stornetta Farms products are sold. ;0)(Yes, I was a little bored. How did you guess?)


http://www.clo-the-cow.com/locator.html

 
At 12/21/2004 9:34 AM, Blogger Genelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12/21/2004 11:08 AM, Blogger Jane said...

Ahhh...no wonder I didn't see them anywhere else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home