Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Changes!

I have made some dramatic changes on my side bar. I have added Amanda's, Genelle's, my dad's and Uncle Murphy's blogs and then put them in alphabetic order. I have also decided to archive by month instead of week. It has been wild in blogland.

I flew upto NH this past weekend for my grandmother's and great-aunt's birthday dinner. They are 93 and 99. I also went so I could see my parents. But they made a wrong turn and didn't make it to the dinner. Needless to say I was a little disappointed and racked up a nice bill for them by getting an appetizer, steak alfredo, wine and a dessert drink. They ended up meeting us afterwards at my grandmother's old folks home. My parents paid for the trip for me and considered changing my flight to the next day so I could spend more time with them. My mom's response to this in front of everyone was "How much is this going to cost us?" Caaaaan you feeeeeeel the loooooove toniiiiiiight. Cuz I can't. But due to other circumstances, I flew back that night.

To no surprise, the first thing my mom commented on was my weight. Since I joined the Y, I've been exercising everyday and my pants are getting loose. This is good, BUT, I can't afford new pants at this point so I'm having to counter this by eating loads of mint oreos. Golly gee, darn!

Message to the Arlington Fire Department: The beanie cap twirly things on the front of your trucks that spin and light up when the sirens are going do not make them look like important vehicles to which others should yield. They look like toys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home