Thursday, September 23, 2004

It's the little things

When life is going rough, I think it's important to think about the little good things to keep yourself sane. So that's what I'm going to do with this entry.

Good things in Jane's Life:

  • My zip code, 22204, because it has three 2's in a row and I don't have to jump around on the keyboard as much as I did when I was living in good old 94306 (man that was annoying).
  • My 4 lb computer which is sitting on my lap as I type on my wonderful IKEA queen size bed.
  • I have a roll of film to look forward to developing.
  • The toothbrush holder Denise got for the bathroom. It suction cups to the mirror so the brushes don't clutter up the sink and we don't have to go into a cabinet.
  • I have at least two weekend trips planned for the month of October. Btw, for those in NYC, I think (but I'm not sure) that I'll be there the weekend of October 15. So if you want to see me, let me know!
  • Thursday night TV with Joey and The Apprentice!!

(I admit there was a lot of thinking time between coming up with each one of these.)

4 Comments:

At 9/23/2004 3:21 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

CHEER UP JANE!!!!!!!

 
At 9/23/2004 6:07 PM, Blogger Peetie said...

Aww, Janie, this is the cutest, saddest entry ever! If it were a puppy, I would pet it and let it bite the webs between my fingers and shit on my new jeans because it is just so cute and so sad. Somehow you always find the enjoyable things in life, like that bump in the right northbound lane on Alma that I never thought of as fun, but since you pointed it out, I ride over it and think of you. You should write comic books about your life, like Harvey Pekar. Cheer up!

 
At 9/24/2004 5:49 PM, Blogger Laura said...

those aren't the good things
I'M the good things!
*phil hits chest with fist*
UGH!

actually, i kinda like developing film too. it's always so full of surprises. :)

 
At 9/28/2004 1:31 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Time for a new post!! This capstone's every Tuesday/Thursday, I gotta have new reading material :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home