Saturday, December 11, 2004

It's about time!

I'm finally updating! I know it's been a long time and to say I was too busy would be a lie. I just kept putting it off because I didn't know what to write about...there's just too much and I don't want to bore people. If you want a good recap of my trip to Boston, check out Jackie's blog. Most notable moments include:

-Stealing fancy paper towels and soap from the Four Seasons Hotel so we could be somewhat sanitary at our less than desirable Farrington Inn.
-The scary bedside doll lamp that we had to put in the closet so that peetie could sleep.
-A special lighted ice cube that was put into my drink at a karaoke place.


We also went to New York (which isn't covered in Jackie's blog). Moments include:

-seeing a horse with a cop on it fall in the middle of Times Square. (both horse and cop are OK)
-smelling mashed potato scented candles at a shop in the Palisades Mall.
-getting lost in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

I spent this past weekend at Bucknell where I got to pretend I was in college once again. I went to the BUCC dodgeball game where I unfortunately didn't get to play, but the foamy mats right by the court made up for it because I could flip around. I learned that gymnastics uses very different muscles than what I've been using at my muscle fitness classes. Two days later and I was still sore. It brought back memories trying to get out of bed after the first day of gymnastics season.

For those of you who care, I get home (as in Palo Alto) next Wednesday night. I'll be around for two weeks so call me if you want to see me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home