Friday, February 11, 2005

My life from A to Z

I’m hopping on the Alphabet Bandwagon along with Finklestein, AK and Dawn:

A: American Idol/Apprentice-the best reality shows on TV
B: Blind Date: Not the best reality show, but definitely not bad. Most importantly, Finklestein will be on it Monday night/Tuesday morning Feb 21st/22nd. Check your local listing for times. Even if you don't know her, I suggest checking it out. Should be very awesome. B is also for Bored which is why I’m doing this.
C: Chocolate Chip Cookies-though not as good as the Gunn salmonella snack bar cookies, the cafeteria here sells some pretty good ones that are loaded with chocolate chips. Me gusta.
D: Dry cleaning-something I’m going to have to face pretty soon.
E: Eldest-because I'm the eldest child (pretty obvious I couldn't think of anything, huh?)
F: Facebook-a fun little addiction.
G: Gas Mileage-mine is whack. For my commute to work and the gym, I only get 20 miles per gallon. I’m supposed to be getting 32. The drive is fairly hilly, but still…20??
H: Hard boiled eggs-my new favorite snack. Mmm…cholesterol.
I: Itchy-what I am because I have random hives popping up on my arms and legs.
J: Job-yay, I have one!
K: Kristina-because as kids we always fought over whether J or K was more common.
L: Listerine-what I’ve begun using because I had a sudden fear that I have bad breath. I can’t swish it for very long though because it starts to burn. But I’ll probably build up some endurance. Maybe it’ll help me take shots. J/K.
M: Meat-something I want to eat more of, but tends to be expensive. Especially that from a baby cow.
N: Numbers-because they never lie.
O: Oreos-mint oreos to be more precise. One of the more important food inventions of our time.
P: Pants-I don’t dread buying them anymore because I’ve found a style at Express that fits me very well and comes in lots of colors and materials.
Q: Qwerky-how I like to describe myself. It’s nicer than weird.
R: Reading-something I should do more of.
S: Sleep-something I need more of.
T: Triscuits-another new favorite snack. Good with cheese.
U: Umbrella-the always used "U" word.
V: Vacuuming-something my room needs.
W: Weekend-something I’m looking forward to.
X: Xerox-when I was little I thought it was pronounced "ekserox"
Y: YMCA-where I go after work almost everyday.
Z: ZiZZobuckley-cool name I came across on the database. I’m jealous.

2 Comments:

At 2/11/2005 4:03 PM, Blogger sandra en palo alto! said...

yay for chocolate chip cookies. 3 points!

 
At 2/12/2005 11:16 AM, Blogger Murph said...

G: Gas Mileage-cold engines get fewer mpg than warmed up ones; so, gas mileage always is relatively lousy on short trips, especially in the winter.

X: Xerox-dating yourself (and so young too). CD burners and email attachments are making even generic copy machines passé; it's been years since I've seen an actual Xerox brand copy machine. But then, what else can one do with 'X'? Hmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home