Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Be grateful for your name

Things have been chugging along in my life. I’ve established a nice routine during the week of going to work and gym. And then weekends come along and I have to improvise. But I guess that would be no fun if weekends were a routine too.

I have so many TV shows to watch now. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are booked with American Idol, The Apprentice and Desperate Housewives and Lost. So please don’t recommend anymore shows to me. I could really use Tivo.

My coworker Patsy took me to Whole Foods today during lunch. Now that I know where it is, I might actually eat some fruit. Giant and Safeway just don’t cut it. Tomorrow I’m test-tasting a huge California naval orange and a tangerine I think it is. Pray for sweetness!

I am addicted to Pepperidge Farm’s double chocolate milanos. I’ve eaten two bags in the last four days. The problem is Denise has had a bag of them down there for quite sometime so I decided to eat them and then replace it. But then the replacement bag is there…tempting me…and I give in. And I replace it and so on and so on…

2 Comments:

At 2/04/2005 10:06 AM, Blogger Genelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2/04/2005 10:08 AM, Blogger Genelle said...

Whoops! Sorry, deleted the first one.. don't ask me how I managed that!

Hey Jane! I always enjoy reading your blog. You need to update more often. :0) I know, I know... you're busy. I understand, but when there's nothing new to read I feel deprived of my entertainment. *whine*

Speaking of which... I finally updated my own blog after more than three months! You should check it out.

Hope you are doing well. Talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home