Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I got a job!

Jackie came down to visit for the weekend so I got to celebrate getting a job with her! We did super cool things like go out with my now EX! coworkers from my last temp job, ice skating, and the Arlington National Cemetery where I managed to drop my cell phone as I was trying to turn it off at the very beginning of the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns. D'oh.

And next week Annie's coming down! Lucky girl gets to go to the inauguration thanks to Bates College Republicans. I'm trying to talk her in to staying Thursday night and skipping classes on Friday so we can hang out some because now that I've moved I don't get to see her anymore. *tear*

I can't believe I become like a real adult tomorrow. *tear tear*

2 Comments:

At 1/11/2005 3:40 PM, Blogger Murph said...

Congratulations! At last studying all that math comes in handy. Have you any interest in becoming an actuary (pays well, requires advanced degree in statistics, makes your brain hurt)?

 
At 1/11/2005 9:59 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Don't worry buddy, you just look like an adult. But at heart, you'll always be Squirt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home