Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Moved

Sad news out of the way first: Illinois lost so I didn't win the office pool. It would have been $270. I was in first place out of 78 people going into the final game. I ended up finishing fourth because enough people had chosen UNC to pass me.

In happyland though, Denise and I have moved into our new apartment! It's clean and new looking and I love the area. I'm just so pleased in general. I've cut my commute down to five minutes. Still no bed, but I should be getting one tomorrow. I sold my IKEA bed (to a guy who went to Kansas, hee!) And I found my benadryl! Luckily posting a picture of the bed's mega-coolness on craigslist got a response in less than a day. So right now I'm sleeping on a full size futon Denise got from one of her friends covered with a twin size fitted sheet. The four corners of the mattress are popped up and it looks great!

For those of you in the area, I'm having a housewarming party on Saturday, the 23rd. Let me know if you want more information.

2 Comments:

At 4/12/2005 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google this guy Rocky and read the article that mentions his name.

 
At 4/12/2005 11:42 PM, Blogger Jane said...

Ooooh...poor Rocky :( At least he's feeling better!

http://www.cardiogenesis.com/patients/hearfrom.cfm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home