Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Sick, bad cheese and anchor sub

I just ate the worst grilled cheese sandwich in history. Land-o-Lakes cheddar cheese should be banned by the FDA. This is what I get for trying to go cheap. That on top of being sick with a headache and sore throat and missing the first alumni softball game and happy hour has not made for a happy Janie today.

I came home early from work because I wasn't feeling well. I turned on the TV at 3 to watch Shepard Smith, my favorite news anchor. But no, they had some weenie guy subbing for him who was no where near as amusing.

Sigh. Better luck tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 4/15/2005 1:01 AM, Blogger Kel The Younger said...

Hey Janie,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Eat lots of chicken and OJ (or so I hear). One thing that I know does work is getting plenty of rest. Hope you get well soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home