Monday, May 16, 2005

There's a first time for everything

And this weekend it was being at a bar and walking straight into a bathroom stall while the men's room had a line out the door. What was the occasion you ask? Last week was Police Week here in DC. It's technically about honoring fallen officers, and cops from all over the country, even Canada, gather in the capital. And apparently there were no cops on duty anywhere in the nation Saturday night because they were all at this Irish bar. Drunk out of their minds singing patriotic songs. Although there was no line for the bathroom, it did take me ten minutes to nudge my way through all of them. Needless to say, I was amused.

I'm happy to announce I've added two guys to my sidebar. I have a disproportionately high number of girl friends with blogs. Anyway, you can check out Dave Barry's blog, he updates his throughout the day with links to amusing news stories and websites. One of my recent favorites is this society of well....really cool people *sarcasm*.

The other new blog is that of my buddy Erik who is unfortunately moving back to San Diego this weekend after finishing law school. I don't even get to go to his good-bye party where there's gonna be a moon bounce :(. But that's ok, because I'll be at Bucknell graduation hanging out with other cool people :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home