Thursday, May 12, 2005

Once again I'm overdue for a blog entry

Random Observation: Not only is this area the capital of this nation, but it is also the capital of school trips. I find myself constantly running into large groups of middle school kids (ew) all wearing FBI and CIA hats.

Advice: When buying underwear at Victoria’s Secret, measure them against others of the same size and cut. I ended up buying what I thought were low-rise bikini panties that ended up looking like granny panties on me. Yuck.

Prize: Jackie has announced the winners of the Jackie the Greatest Blog Awards and I am the proud recipient of the Silver Blog Award! Congrats to AK for getting Platinum, Peetie and Brian who tied for Gold and my dad who edged out many others for the Bronze. I am so honored to know/be related to all of you.

Life Update: I got word from home last night that our dog Cocoa died. Although he could be a twerp and pee everywhere and bark all the time, I do have some heart and I feel really bad for my family, especially Annie. On a more positive note, I just bought my plane tickets to go up to New Hampshire Memorial Day weekend. My mom and I will be helping Annie move out of the dorms and then we’ll go down to the farm in Connecticut for a mini reunion.

Last but not least: I achieved a personal record of five comments on my last entry! That’s a Peetie-level number of comments! Congratulations to me :).

3 Comments:

At 5/13/2005 1:34 AM, Blogger Kel The Younger said...

PT's always gold!

I can leave *six* comments here if you want. Would that count? :-)

 
At 5/13/2005 2:09 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

Comment numero dos, and from Jackie the Greatest...aka, that should count as ten right there! We should go to Boston again this summer cause I think that'd be a whole lot of fun. And also to Great Adventure!

 
At 5/29/2005 1:28 PM, Blogger Peetie said...

Wow, my blog is so flattered! It needs to go update itself, though, to be worthy of such praise. How I wish my blog could just update itself... When I figure that out, maybe I will get the platinum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home