Thursday, June 17, 2004

Being a housedaughter

Observation of the day: I saw a car at the gym today with a license plate that said "FATNIKI". There were also a bunch a bumper stickers saying things like "Peace is possible" and "Be green". Very cute.

I successfully cooked dinner!! I made chicken and potatoes. The chicken was a little dry, but I'll do better next time. This is a big accomplishment for me. All I've ever really cooked before are Toll House cookies and these brownies that I must say are quite amazing. But I usually end up eating most of the batter.

2 Comments:

At 6/18/2004 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Nicole Bizzari's car. She's the one who called me a liar in 3rd grade.

-Annie

 
At 6/21/2004 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like home cocked meals over frozen ones any day but then I am a long way from you being in Hawaii and all! All so I know what you meen about not being able to come up with titles - I have the same problem haha!

- John -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home