Monday, June 21, 2004

Wushu me!

I Wushued today! Wushu is a Chinese martial art. Kinda like graceful karate. Peetie and her sister have been taking a class at Stanford for a few quarters so I joined them today to give it a try. I am going to hurt A LOT tomorrow.

I baked again the other day! Peetie, Sandra and Nancy came over and we made yummy brownies from scratch. We even made them mint, my favorite! But unfortunately we forgot to put salt in. Oh well...the batter was still really good.

My family finally has tickets to go back east for the family reunion over 4th of July weekend. I'm hoping to figure out to get myself to the NYC area so I can see Rina and Jackie. If you're in the city, let me know! I plan to be there on Monday and/or Tuesday the 5th and 6th.


Quotes:
Peetie (looking at a picture of me when I was about 7): For some reason you remind me of Marilyn Monroe in that picture. No wait....Shirley Temple.

Peetie (after I've asked how she would describe my sister): Metrosexual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home