Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Pack pack pack!

Peetie is here and I'm sick of packing for my trip. My family is going to Connecticut for a fourth of July family reunion. Then I plan to go the the NYC area to see Rina and Jackie.

I am NOT looking forward to getting myself back to Boston next Wednesday. I'm taking this 4 1/2 hour Chinatown bus from NYC to Boston then I have to take the L to the airport and then sit on a plane for 5 hours. Good thing Peetie and I went to the library the other day. I got myself Dave Barry's second novel Tricky Business. I hear it isn't as good as his first, but Big Trouble was so good I don't think it can be topped anyway.

I've been on a swimming kick. Swim, swim, swim. I'm getting a lot better. I think when I get back I'll try to do an entire lap of butterfly. I don't have the patience to do any one type of exercise for very long so it works running on a treadmill for a while, then swimming. I'm thinking of seeing if I can drop into a Stanford adult gymnastics class. I'd love to get some skills back and the Ford Center is so awesome.

Getting up tomorrow for an 8:20am flight is going to be painful. I usually can't fall asleep until 3. I better not have a middle seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home