Friday, July 23, 2004

I have moved!

I am now residing in Arlington, VA with Denise!  I must say JetBlue is by far the best airline.  I flew nonstop to Dulles for only $129 and had a TV on the seat in front of me with live cable TV.  Not too shabby for Jane.  I also had my brand new laptop with me so I watched Chicago.  You can sure bet I'll be flying JetBlue again.  If they keep expanding the airline, they'll kill the competition.  The only reason not to fly JetBlue is because I need to go to cities it doesn't fly to.

Denise and I went on a gigantic shopping spree at IKEA.  When I say gigantic, I mean gigantic in every way...amount of money spent, size of stuff bought and just size of the whole place.  This was my first IKEA experience.  We were there 45 minutes past closing. 

I got the world's coolest bed:

http://www.ikea-usa.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=12&productId=11386&langId=-1&parentCats=10103*10144

It's hard to see from the picture, but the back part is cushy like a sofa and the three parts that are dark blue can be put down like arm rests.  It's also a queen.  I've decided I'm done with twins.  I need to sprawl!  The bed along with a table, desk, and dresser get here Saturday.  It's going to be build, build, build!

There are a few job prospects in the works, but I won't go into details.  Hopefully I'll have something within a week.

I must get to bed...I have a phone interview at 9am.

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2010 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maqui Berry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home