Thursday, July 15, 2004

Title free

Poor Peetie has been reading my last blog entry every night for the past week. It's about time I update since a lot has happened and peetie deserves more varietied literature.

I went camping last weekend with Michelle and Gaelyn. It was really nice to get away and also nice to take a shower when I got back.

I'm moving to DC next wednesday! Denise found us an apartment in Arlington. I'm so excited. Charles and Allison will be around for another month and my cousin Genelle isn't too far away in Columbia, MD. As for the job search, I'm still looking at the nonprofits. I think everything will be easier once I'm there so I can interview.

It looks like I won't be bringing much with me to DC. Just a big suitcase and a little one. Even for me who has way less stuff than most people, this will be difficult and require a big trip to IKEA.

Peetie ask me yesterday if I had to get a tattoo what design would I get and where would I put it. I said I didn't know what design I'd want, but I'd put it at the bottom of my back so I could forget that I have it. She said she would put one on her ankle so that if she kicked someone they'd look down and see it and know who kicked them.

That is all for now. I'm getting my hair cut in an hour, but until then I'll be watching I Love the 90s!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home